Tuesday, February 7, 2012

  This is a great deal.  Even if you don't scrapbook online you know others that do and who doesn't like gift cards?  Buy one get one free= 10 layouts for $55 dollars,  includes shipping and handling.  That is $2.75 a page. 
   I personally do Classic Scrapbooking but this past year I made two additional scrapbooks, one for my parents and one for my in-laws.  I would never have done those by hand, so much time and work. But with Studio J they were done quickly and beautifully.  Thus making these 5 packs great to have on hand for those times when you want pages done Simply and Beautifully.  
  Or if you have been on the fence about online scrapping this is a great time to try it out with no commitment.  You don't have to be a member to use these.  Create your pages and redeem your card at checkout and you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment