Saturday, June 23, 2012

Banner fun

Banners are pretty much the rage right now.  I am always slow to pick up fads but I like this one a lot!  But I have discovered that making little girl sweet ones is much easier than making boy ones.  For girls there are flowers, butterflies, flowers, hearts, flowers.  And for boys...well I made one work and my sister-in-law said she loved it so...
I used the chip board banner  and the attached images were cut using the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  Note: new catalog comes out in August and the summer release is "out with the old and in with the new" so if you've been waiting to get the Cart, careful you don't miss out.

Have fun making one for someone you love or to cheer up a little spot in your home.

 This one is done using the Lucy Workshop on the Go kit.  I love recipes!  They make creating something so fast and easy.

 This one was made using my own thinking.  Ouch!  Like I said, finding images that were baby boyish was a but tough for me but I think I did ok.

I also enjoy using our new Color Ready binding ribbon.  I colored it with Grey Wool ink to match my project.
I do need to point out that the lettering on the NYLE banner was not CTMH. They were some extra chip board letters I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment